Friday, November 30, 2012

Stilettos & Self Defense Presents: Defensive Tactics


Jennifer Cassetta, 2012

This is the first dvd in Jennifers series, Defensive Tactics. This dvd is approximately 65 minutes long and is available on dvd or as an automatic download.

This dvd makes self defense possible no matter what you wear, your size and weight, or your physical strength. Jennifer makes it possible for everyone to learn to use their body as a weapon, create maximum damage, and have time to escape.  Attacks come as punches, grabs, and chokes and Defensive Tactics will teach techniques to defend against all three.

I work in a dangerous neighborhood and was thrilled to have the opportunity to review this dvd. I highly recommend it to all women. Be prepared and you could save yourself from a potentially dangerous situation. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment