Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Hot List: Workout Clothes!

Are you looking for a one-stop shop for the BEST womens workout clothes! Of course I am always on the hunt for awesome workout clothes and VIP Active Wear is on the top of my list this holiday season, with excellent quality, top brands, great prices, and a huge variety you can not go wrong for everyone on your shopping list this Christmas shopping season. From shoes, yoga pants, high impact sports bras, outer wear, and more - they have you covered.

 Nike Flex Experience Sneakers:

I had the pleasure of reviewing these fab Nike Flex Experience Sneakers. They are super comfy and super light and they really do flex with you. I use them for all my workouts from core work, strength training, hi impact aerobics, step and more and they are working wonderfully! Best yet they were a great sale price. Check them out- super cute right! Available in womens sizes 7-10 and in a variety of colors. I chose the turquoise and lime pictures above and LOVE THEM!!! The sole is wide and very supportive. I think they would be great for outdoor workouts or gym workouts as well. Though of course I work out at home indoors and they work great on my puzzle mats. 

Lily of France Bra

I am really digging this Lily of France Bra - no more uni-boob while still supporting the girls! A must have for gym goers or anyone that wants to accentuate their look while still being able to perform high impact running or aerobics. You do not have to sacrifice looks for performance with the Lily of France Bra. Best yet this bra is breathable- stop sweating and stay cool in your cute Lily of France Bra. There are plenty of varieties available from Lily of France so you are sure to find exactly the bra you need for the exercise at hand! Great support, great price, and of course a great look under your fav workout top. 

Ideology Leggings, Animal Print

I MUST HAVE THESE!!!! So cute and of course Ideology is a brand we all know & love. This fun print and quality fabric put these functional leggings on the top of my wishlist. I am so tired of the same old same old black exercise pants. Have some fun and make a fashion statement with a fun animal print. Avaialable in sizes XS to XL so a great fit for almost everyone. They are a spandex/ poly blend making them a great choice for exercise- breathable but will stay put and hold their form while you are jumping, running, stepping, or hopping your way to fitness.

My order came quickly and it was packaged wonderfully! I highly recommend ordering for yourself, a loved one, or anyone that could use some awesome new exercise clothes! 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment