Friday, March 8, 2013

HOT HOT Lingerie MUST HAVES from Edenfantasys

Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys

EdenFantasys has THE best lingerie I have come across- they have SO many options in SO many sizes. If youre like me, you may have hard time deciding on which one to get- well no worries they are super reasonably priced and even better there are some great sales going on right now at edenfantasys: 30% Off Orders $150+Code: BLOOM30, 25% Off Any Order Code: BLOOM25, Free shipping on orders $35+!!!

My absolute favorite is this Black Lace Halter Babydoll - my only problem is I love both the pink and the black- cute right? This is available in one size fits most and also in plus size so they def have something for you! check out the black and the pink and try to decide which is cuter? HARD decision right!

The neck tie is adjustable so it will accommodate various sizes and heights assuring a great fit. And the babydoll nightie also comes with a matching thong pantie. Perfect for a night with your honey! The satin bow is the icing on the lacy cake so to speak- super cute and super fashionable. The detail on this piece is exquisite and that is why it is my number one choice.


My second pick is the Bullet Proof Long Gown - totally different from the babydoll above but equally cute, dont you think? I actually just ordered this for my friend as a gift. Her honey is coming home from tour this month and she is obviously super excited to have him home so I thought this would be a nice treat for them both. I am a huge fan of camouflage so I really love this piece. The empire waist is super flattering and I love the little bow on the chest. I like the long style and the sheer fabric. I know her honey will be THRILLED to see her in this hot number!




 Be sure to follow @EdenFantasys on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment