Friday, March 15, 2013

REVIEW: Boston Body Barre Sculpt Express

Zayna Gold Presents: Boston Body Barre Sculpt Express
Zayna Gold, 2013
Zayna leads in a barre studio w/ 4 background exercisers. You will need a band, ball, and chair or barre for this workout. The dvd contains a 37 min full body barre style workout and an 8 min butt blaster routine.
I like that the warmup is built in to the routine - exercises include, pliet varieties: pulses, hip hikes, calf raises, runners lunges and pulses, a kneeling glute series, rib shifts, table top pushups & triceps pushups, table work, plank, bridge series, bicycle, supine core series, side lying leg series, swimmer.
Butt Blaster: Zayna instructs and an exerciser performs the routine. Exercisers include: close pliets adding hip circles and pulses and barre glute extensions.
I rate this an intermediate routine that can be easily modified to suit most exercisers needs. Zayna does an EXCELLENT job of providing cue & form pointers – she seems to exactly when I needed form reminders. Plenty of variety so I felt worked but not “repped to death”Great music and lots of fun variety- one of the best barre workouts Ive done! I received this dvd to review.
For More Information: 
Visit the  Boston Body Barre website 
Like Boston Body Barre on Facebook 
Follow Boston Body Barre on Twitter 
Subscribe to the Boston Body Barre YouTube Channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment