Sunday, April 14, 2013

Garnier BB Cream for Radiant, Smooth, Natural Skin

I am a BzzAgent! And am lucky enough to try new products and share with my friends! I got to join the Garnier BB Cream Bzz campaign. 




Introducing Garnier BB Cream! We all know how harmful the UV rays of the sun are to our skin! They can and do, especially reek havoc on our faces- causing fine lines, wrinkles, discolorations, and more :( well I am beyond happy to introduce a MUST have product for summer and for year round UV coverage: Garnier BB Cream! Garnier is a brand I know & trust and I am happy to share the following review with you! Garnier BB Cream is developed by Garnier in collaboration with dermatologists and nutritionists

Instantly: Skin looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth.
After just one use:
90% had a more even complexion,
93% saw a more healthy glow,
96% saw smoother skin.

Advanced Skincare + Perfecting Coverage.


Say goodbye to skin concerns, such as discoloration, dullness, blotchiness and dryness!  . It's hard to find just one product that addresses them all. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream immediately and effectively fullfills your skincare expectations with just one multi-benefit product that combines intense moisturizing skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage for skin that looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth. No need to carry a bunch of different products in your bag, Garnier BB Cream is a multi-tasking champ!

How is it different?
It’s a new idea in skincare. B.B. Cream is a hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage in one single beauty product.

How do I use it
Gently apply Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

For More Information, Visit:
The Garnier Website
Garnier on Facebook
Garnier on Twitter
Garnier on YouTube
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment