Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sweaty Bands STAY PUT and Look Fab!


I LOVE with Sweaty Bands- why? Because they STAY PUT! They keep my hair out of my eyes and the sweat off my face! Not only that- they are fashionable and come in a huge variety of sizes, styles, and designs! These are must have for any exerciser or runner! Heck- they are even great for housework, gardening, and anyone with an active job! And the best part- they are cute & stylish making them perfect for everyday wear. They are seriously adorable! FUNCTIONAL and STYLISH! I have recently started doing mud runs/ obstacle course runs and I am SO glad I wore my Sweaty Bands because i didnt have to worry about them falling off or slipping at all. Even rolling in mud under barbed wire- they stay put!!! Check this out- and that was after 4 miles of wear!

Sweaty Bands even offers customized Sweaty Bands- how cool is that! Think of your softball team or a running duo for an upcoming marathon! I cant think of a better gift! In fact, I just signed up for my 1st race- its an obstacle course so of course I need a Sweaty Band to keep my hair out of my face- maybe I’ll get my friend & I matching custom Sweaty Bands for the race! She will be so surprised :) And if you dont want to design your own- they have plenty to choose from! Here are some of our favorites:
I have been looking for a non-slip exercise head-band for EVER. Well search no longer- I found the ultimate non-slip (super cute & stylish) Sweaty Bands! They come in a HUGE variety of widths and designs. They literally stay put no matter how high impact the workout, no matter how sweaty we get!
They have so many cute patterns and colors to choose from and seriously: THEY DO NOT SLIP!!!!!!! Sweaty Bands has turned perspiration into a fashion sensation! Sweaty Bands are the ultimate sports and fitness headband, uniquely designed for women and girls who want to show their style, even when they sweat a while! Slip into one today and become a Sweaty Bands believer. Like potato chips, you can’t have just one, so check out out the monthly six-pack. Go ahead; turn on the Sweaty Jukebox, take your time, and enjoy your visit!

For More Information, Visit:
The Sweaty Bands website
Sweaty Bands on Facebook
Sweaty Bands on Twitter
Sweaty Bands on Pinterest
We received samples of these products to review. We were in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are oury own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosure page for full disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment