Friday, August 16, 2013

BurstFIT: Disc One Chest & Arm Definer Review

Enter to win the ENTIRE BurstFIT Set right here on my blog: ENTER HERE.


BurstFIT Disc One: Chest & Arm Definer
Dr. Josh Axe, 2013

Dr. Axe leads this 23 minute mostly strength workout in a small space with 2 background exercisers, one showing advanced and one showing beginner modifications. You will only need dumbbells for this workout.

You perform three 60 seconds exercises then repeat 2 more times, with short breaks. Exercises include concentration curls, trip dips, static squat & curl, tri kickback, burpee puhsups, diver pushups, chest squeeze & curl, slow pushups, and plyo jacks & curl. The workout concludes with a 2 minute 20/10 Mt. climber finisher.

Using heavier weights than the exercisers do - this is a high intermediate routine. Dr. Josh Axe provides excellent form pointers and has a very nice coaching style. He performs some of the exercises and walks around to check form for others. The structure of the workouts allows you to really work specific muscle groups and the time goes by very quickly. I foresee getting a ton of use out of this series. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
BurstFIT on the web
BurstFIT on Facebook
BurstFIT on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment