Wednesday, August 21, 2013

BurstFIT Disc Two: Back & Chest Sculptor

Enter to win the ENTIRE BurstFIT Set right here on my blog: ENTER HERE.

BurstFIT Disc Two: Back & Chest Sculptor
Dr. Josh Axe, 2013

Dr. Axe leads this 23 minute workout in a small space with 2 background exercisers, one showing advanced and one showing beginner modifications. You will only need dumbbells for this workout.

You perform three 60 seconds exercises then repeat 2 more times, with short breaks. Exercises include plank row to press, rib cage pullover & leg drop, pushup & row, plank dives, sprint. The workout concludes with a 2 minute 20/10 burpee finisher.

I heavied up on this and went a bit slower on some moves due to the heavy poundage and got an excellent workout. Done w/ heavier weights I rate this a high intermediate workout. I really enjoy the structure and modification options of this workout. Josh Axe is a great lead with lots of great form pointers and has a wonderful instruction style. The time really flies and I got an excellent workout in a short amount of time. I am really enjoying this series. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
BurstFIT on the web
BurstFIT on Facebook
BurstFIT on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

1 comment:

  1. These look great! I really hope I am the winner!!

    ReplyDelete