Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tribe Hummus: Back to School Snacking Made Easy & Healthy!

Hummus is an absolute favorite of mine- but not just any hummus- give us the good stuff. That is where Tribe Hummus comes in. Delicious, creamy, smooth, and so healthy- how can we resist? Good news- you don't have to, with so many healthy varieties to choose from, Tribe Hummus offers something for everyone and just in time for back to school! Do you have a picky eater in your house? My picky eater welcomes Hummus in his lunch instead of a sandwich. I give him some pita bread and some Tribe hummus and he is a happy camper. 


Hummus is a Mediterranean classic and it definitely tastes best when kept all natural. Building on the simplicity of hummus is part art, part science, and also Tribe's specialty. A good hummus has just the right balance of flavor and texture, and so at Tribe they have spent decades mastering all sorts of hummus recipes. And I can attest to it- they have mastered it! So creamy & delicious you won't want to put it down! Wonderful with vegetables, crackers, breads, pitas, and more- you will love it. Its even excellent on fish or chicken and on brown rice. Hummus is a staple of the 24 Day Diet and I got very creative with my Tribe when on the challenge (and got amazing results!) Thank you Tribe for making losing weight & getting healthy also delicious!


We agree- Tribe Hummus = one delicious snack!!!! Perfect for your back to school lunch box or an after school snack. Replace mayo with Tribe hummus for one amazing sandwich - believe me you will wonder why you EVER used plain old fattening mayo. Save calories, fat and add flavor, fiber, and protein with Tribe Hummus. I love it with pita chips of course! If you want to get more vegi's in I highly recommend dipping cucumber spears or any vegi in your Tribe Hummus for the perfect mid-afternoon snack. My favorite lunch is a whole wheat tortilla filled with mixed vegis and lots of Tribe Hummus. My favorite variety in my vegi wrap is their Spicy Chipotle or their Roasted Eggplant. YUM! Available in many supermarkets -you will find a Tribe you love nearby.
  
 Tribe offers a wide variety of hummus flavors across three product lines. If you're a fan of the traditional creamy style with hand-crafted toppings, you'll like our new Tribe Origins line. If you want a thick and rich blend, our Tribe Classic line offers 14 flavors. With so many delicious varieties of hummus to choose from, every member of the Tribe will find a hummus to enjoy. I can't wait to try their kalamata olive version- yum! Tribe hummus is distributed nationwide. It's kosher-certified and vegan-friendly, and every one of their hummus flavors is free of artificial preservatives, saturated and trans-fats, hydrogenated oils, dairy, and cholesterol. They also offer a full line of organic hummus'. With delicious flavors such as, Roasted garlic, Forty Spices, Sweet Roasted Red Peppers, and so many more! I am drooling as  I type! I can't wait to try all the Tribe Varieties. 

For More Information, Visit: 
The Tribe Hummus Website 
Tribe Hummus on Twitter 
Tribe Hummus on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment