Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chobani Greek Yogurt: Back to School in Health!


Chobani Greek Yogurt is THE back to school snack! And the perfect alternative to the sandwich. I know I love Chobani-  after all whats not to love, protein packed, delicious, convenient and available in non-fat, Chobani is seriously THE perfect snack! Chobani 0% is my Chobani of choice and is available in a huge assortment of decadent flavors- my new favorites are their Pear and Blackberry varieties ! . Though I also LOVE the Chobani 2% Pineapple- oh my it is amazing! We had the pleasure of reviewing the handy Chobani single serving tubs and their awesome 32 oz tubs (also available in 16 oz tubs). We love the convenience of the single servings tubs to take with us to work or on the go and we love the 32 oz tub for use in our smoothies, baking, cooking, and for a spoonful right out of the tub!



Great for breakfast topped with some granola, delicious in smoothies instead of milk and/or protein powder, wonderful as a snack as is or toss some almonds on top for a delicious crunch. Available in lowfat, full fat, and non-fat in a huge variety of yummy flavors! AND CHOBANI IS MADE FROM COWS NOT TREATED WITH rBST! Which is very important to me and my family. And I am pleased to introduce to you two new kid friendly varieties! I know my neices would love to try these! Great way to get more protein into the little ones diets: Orange Vanilla and Vanilla Chocolate Chunk ~ yum! Perfect to toss in their lunch boxes all school year!

And Chobani has three new fabulous flavors that you MUST try! Seriously the Apple Cinnamon is like eating a guilt free and filling apple pie. Crisp, juicy apples baked with cinnamon and topped with our delectable 0% Plain yogurt — who needs apple pie? NOT ME! This is my new go-to dessert. And I use it in my apple pie protein shake recipe (here). 
The Chobani Greek Yogurt 0% Blood Orange is superb: thick, creamy, filling, and tastes like a guilt-free creamcicle. Seriously amazing. I never knew yogurt could taste so good! Another favorite that I had the opportunity to review is Black Cherry. So creamy & smooth with a delicious deep cherry flavor, I forget I’m eating something GOOD for me!
Did you know that Chobani Greek Yogurt 0% has NO fat, 16 grams of filling protein, and only 100-140 calories per six ounce cup? This yogurt packs a protein PUNCH that will keep you fuller longer than typical yogurt- keeping you from grabbing another snack. I keep (at least) one in my fridge at all times- work and home for all those snacking emergencies. Convenient 6 oz cups are easy to toss in your lunch bag & take with you for on the go snacking.
RUN don’t walk to your neighborhood market and get some Chobani- seriously this yogurt tastes amazing (and lets not forget about the healthy protein, probiotics, and non-fat varieties).

For More Information:
Visit the Chobani Greek Yogurt website
Like Chobani on Facebook
Follow Chobani on Twitter
Subscribe to the Chobani YouTube Channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment