Friday, September 6, 2013

REVIEW: Ballet Fitness with Nicky McGinty

Ballet Fitness with Nicky McGinty
Nicky McGinty, 2012

This is a 68 minute ballet & pilates toning workout led by Nicky McGinty. The workout is filmed in voice over in a studio and Nicky works out alone. You will need a chair and a mat for this workout. This dvd is chaptered and includes a music only option.

The dvd contains 5 distinct sections, each utilizing different exercises and different music. You will move through flowing routines that include pliets with arm movements, lying floor work that targets the buns & thighs, standing knee raises, glute pinches, side steps, arabesque, and concludes with a stretch.

Nicky provides detailed cuing and is very graceful! This is high beginner routine that is perfect for someone that would like to try a ballet fitness workout. Great for lighter days and I look forward to more from Nicky. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Shine Yoga Dance on Facebook
Shine Yoga Dance on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment