Friday, February 21, 2014

SunRidge Farms Nuts: Organic & Natural Deliciousness!




February is National Heart Health Month where we celebrate our wonderful ticker, there is no better time to eat healthy SunRidge Farms Nuts! Im sure you know that nuts are FULL of good for you omega-3 fatty acids and are also packed full of protein! SunRidge Farms makes nuts even better - they are organic! 

It is important for me & my family to eat organic foods- and nuts are SUPER important. I see an up rise in nut allergies and I believe that it is due to the chemicals and pesticides used to grow the crops. I love nuts and they are the perfect whole natural snack- but only when organic, which is why SunRidge Farms is my must-have brand of healthy nuts! I had the pleasure of reviewing Almonds, Tamari Almonds, Walnuts, and Pistachios and LOVE them all.

SunRidge Farms Nuts are chock-full of vitamins, minerals, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and heart healthy monounsaturated and unsaturated fats. Research shows that eating one ounce of nuts daily can reduce the risk of heart disease. Organic nuts are THE complete package! Get your protein fill, healthy fat fill and they taste amazing! 


Organic and natural, non-GMO nuts from SunRidge Farms  taste amazing and make the perfect on the go snack. Try sprinkling them on pilafs, salads, baking into breads, or noshing straight out of the bag. Great on yogurt parfaits, cereal, added to stirfrys, and more. 

Check out these amazing SunRidge Nuts varieties:

·       Organic Walnuts ­ USDA-certified organic and a wonderful natural source of Vitamin E and essential minerals copper and manganese.
·       Organic Almonds ­ Full of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and copious amounts of Vitamin E, potassium and magnesium.
·       Pistachios ­ A lower-calorie option among most nuts. They contain significant amounts of protein, fiber, Vitamin B6 & B1 and magnesium.
·       Tamari Roasted Almonds ­ All natural, non-GMO almonds that are freshly roasted in-house in small batches, and then coated in mouth-watering, savory, tamari shoyu. These are a pleaser for any crowd.
  

All of SunRidge Farms products are not only healthy, but are also great for the environment! Conveniently packed in re-sealable, BPA-free packaging, all of its snacks are produced in its recently expanded solar-powered manufacturing facility. SunRidge Farms¹ products can be purchased in select natural food grocery stores and co-ops nationwide, and also at sunridgefarms.com.

For More Information, Visit: 
SunRidge Farms on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment