Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sobieski Vodka Cocktails Recipes Featuring Sriracha Hot Sauce!


 Sobieski  Vodka is my-go to vodka. I am a total convert and wish I would have found it sooner. It has a clean taste and best of all - no hangover! Did you know that clear liquors are lower in calories than darker ones? Another reason to grab Sobieski! I had the pleasure of reviewing a few of their specialty cocktails that feature my favorite hot sauce: Sriracha. I could literally drink Sriracha straight from the bottle I love it so much. Im sure you know that the capsium in hot sauces like Sriaraha speeds up your metabolism and helps you burn more calories all day long. Another reason to add some spice to your Sobieski cocktails. Keep reading for some of my favorite Sobieski cocktails recipes. Give Sobieski Vodka a shot – literally, or have a few. Always remember to drink responsibly and never drink & drive!


Dante's Essence final.jpgDante’s Essence
1 oz Sobieski Vodka
½ oz. fresh-squeezed orange juice or half an orange
1 teaspoon Sriracha
1 ½ oz. Sobieski Vodka
¼ oz. lime juice
Dash orange bitters
Wheat beer
Orange twist

Muddle half an orange and combine with 1 teaspoon Sriracha. Add Sobieski Vodka, lime juice and orange bitters. Shake and strain into a martini glass or pour over ice in a highball or beer stein.  Top with a wheat beer and garnish with orange twist.
Cocktail Credit: Niccole Trzaska / Image Credit: Sarah Lehman



Kick-Start Final.jpg

The Kick-Start
¼ oz. vanilla liqueur
¼ oz. lime juice
¼ oz. cranberry juice
Drizzle of Sriracha
Dash simple syrup
Lime wheel

Combine all ingredients then shake and strain into martini glass or high ball over ice. Garnish with a lime wheel.
Cocktail Credit: Niccole Trzaska / Image Credit: Sarah Lehman



Sobieski vodka is one of the best vodkas in the world, made from the finest Dankowski Rye which helps give it its authentic, rich taste (and silky finish). Yes it has flavor. But hey. Maybe you're in the mood for even more flavor, then check out Sobieski's website to see a complete list of all of their fabulously flavored vodkas - including recipes! 

For More Information, Visit: 
Sobieski Vodka on the web
Sobieski Vodka on Facebook
Sobieski Vodka on Twitter
Sobieski Vodka on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. Drink responsibly, only for adults over the age of 21, never drink and drive, if you have an alcohol problem reach out for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment