Monday, May 5, 2014

Sol Republic's RELAYS Headphones For Everything Active & More!


Sol Republic's RELAYS Headphones are perfect for all of us active people. They work perfectly for my 5 & 10K races and work great on the treadmill, bike, hiking, and more. No matter how hard you work, RELAYS stay put! Keep reading to learn more about the headphones I love love love and Im sure you will too. I love that these are sweat & water resistance so if it happens to rain a little or when my workouts get really intense & the sweat starts pouring- I know my RELAYS will keep on playing! The sound quality is amazing and they are lightweight!


My old headphones just did not do the trick. I dont even run that fast and they just didnt stay put. But with Sol Republic's RELAYS Headphones I dont have to worry about them falling out and they are super comfy. They fit right in my ear and stay there! I am also impressed by the sound. I didnt realize just how lousy my old earphones sounded until I compared them to my RELAYS! I will not be going back. Available nationwide in Black & White, Horizon Blue and Lemon Lime- there is a color for everyone!

The reason RELAYS stay put is because of their FreeFlex™ technology, which is wrapped around the new i5 Sound Engine. FreeFlex enables Relays’ universal fit and makes them easy to put in your ear and stay there regardless of how intensely you move. Good tunes keep me moving and a good pair of headphones keep the tunes flowing. Music moves me!

I love Relays because they just fall right in, without needing adjustments or fidgeting, and they are easier to use than most earbuds. The lightweight, low-profile design is the perfect for any sport, but Relays stay put without the cumbersome, heavy clips or bulky bands that are standard on most sports headphones


For sports and outdoor use, Relays have a clip-on cable that ensures the cable won’t ever get caught. No need to change headphones when commuting or working because the easily accessible mic and phone control lets you use them with your phone too. Adjusting volume or switching tracks is easy - even when running! I def dont want to stop or slow down to mess with my earphones during a timed race!

Like all other SOL REPUBLIC in-ear headphones Relays are part of our exclusive “Ear Tips for Life” program so you never have to worry if you lose your ear tips. SOL REPUBLIC is the only manufacturer that will replace your ear tips anytime they are lost, misplaced or if you simply want a different size. Relays ship with four different size ear tips for the perfect fit as well as a carrying case to keep them protected when not in use.

For More Information, Visit:
Sol Republic on the Verizon Website
Sol Republic on Facebook
Sol Republic on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment