Tuesday, August 12, 2014

AjiPure: Fusi-BCAA's Get the Most Out of Your Workouts!


Attention all exercise junkies! Get more out of your workouts with AjiPure Amino Acids. I have been using amino acids for quite some time so when offered the opportunity to try AjiPure's Fusi-BCAA I was super excited. AjiPure Fusi-BCAA's bolsters energy during strenuous activities, helps with muscle fatigue after periods of exercise, and promotes muscular energy during physical training! Tired of being so sore for days after lifting weights? AjiPure Fusi-BCAA's are the answer. They help your muscles regrow & repair for a quicker recovery time. I highly recommend them to anyone who runs, lifts weights, or does bodyweight toning exercises. A MUST have in everyones exercise regimen. 


AjiPure Fusi-BCAA contains L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, all support muscle recovery! Muscle tissues are comprised of two kinds of proteins, actin and myosin – the main components of which are BCAAs. . Replenishment of BCAAs increases the raw materials for muscle tissues, contributing to muscle building, want to get stronger, faster? I know I do, you can do it easily with BCAA's. 

Promotes muscular energy during physical training*
Helps with muscle fatigue after periods of exercise*
Bolsters during strenuous activities*
What I really love about AjiPure Fusi-BCAA is that it is flavorless so you can add it to the water you drink while working out or you can put it in your pre or post workout protein shake. I have tried all options and I really like putting it in my water that I drink before & during my workout. It really gives me stamina to pump out a few more reps. It is tasteless so I dont have to worry about artificial sweeteners or dyes. 

Check this out: 
  • Pre-/in-workout: One serving can bolster stamina and reduce muscular damage
  • Post-workout: One serving can help speed muscle recovery and prevent muscle overtraining



Fusi-BCAA is an instantized 2:1:1 blend of the branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. This optimal blend of BCAAs means better function. Why waste your time and money on an inferior product? Go with the best and the best is AjiPure Fusi-BCAA's. Afterall, it helps bolster your stamina, your muscular energy during physical training. resulting in a feeling of post-training well-being.


AjiPure®’s proprietary blend formulation and milling process provides increased beverage solubility for quick absorption and improved efficacy, unlike traditional BCAAs on the market. Fusi-BCAA® - bolsters stamina and promotes muscular energy during physical training; supports reduced muscle fatigue and recovery after exercise

For More Information, Visit:
AjiPure on the Web
AjiPure on Facebook
AjiPure on Twitter
AjiPure on Instagram
AjiPure on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment