Wednesday, August 13, 2014

REVIEW: MOXIE2 With Heather Corndorf


Heather Corndorf has created the MOXIE workouts! She leads two fun and effective new dvds. Heather is a professionally trained dancer and choreographer, and used this background when she created these fresh new workouts. Heather has taught group fitness classes at Equinox, Crunch, Gorilla Sports, Calhoun Beach Club, and Life Time Athletic as a Master Instructor. Outside of the gym Heather trains and teaches at corporate and charity events, schools, and fitness conferences. Heather is currently a Lululemon Ambassador, and has been featured in consumer and commercial fitness DVDs and videos. Heather has a BFA in dance from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and is ACE certified. Heather is super fit -her physique is amazing! Shes a fantastic instructor and I cant wait for more workouts from her!

MOXIE2
Heather Corndorf, 2014

Heather works out alone in a spacious studio for this 23 minute cardio focused routine. You wont need any equipment for this workout. Heather provides modifications for most exercises so you can really go at own intensity level.

After a warm up, exercises include step knee-hops, grape vine, plyo lunges, burpee to push-ups, plank shifts, plank hip twists, elevator planks, jab cross power knee, football run, squat knee pull, 1 leg squat balance series, hip shuffle up & knee pulls back, squat lunge to handstand variations, and a stretch.

I rate this a high intermediate routine. Heather offers lots of great modification options and many of the exercises are progressive so you can really work out at your own level. The exercises are athletic and the routine flows together very well. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Heather C Fitness on the web
Heather C Fitness on Facebook
Heather C Fitness on Twitter
Heather C Fitness on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment