Wednesday, January 21, 2015

ULTIMATUM Blue Workout Review

Lindsi Webb Sanor, 2014

Lindsi leads this 39 min strength &  cardio workout with 4 backgrounders in a gym style set. You will need dumbbells for this workout. Lindsi starts with an active warm up, combo strength exercises and finishes with cardio, last blast, cool down & a stretch. The circuit is repeated one time. 

Exercises include dip & curl & squats, weighted plyo lunges, burpee push ups, weighted burpees, renegade crossover rows, Mt climber, row-burpee- clean & press, side lunge diagonal reach down & tri kickback, weighted skater, plank jacks. Last blast: plank moguls, gorilla walk, KB swing, diagonal shift, 180 degree floor touch jumps, floor touch jacks, lunge down & reach across to pick up weights, and combo bi's.

This is a high advanced workout, the weighted cardio really gets you going! The pace is fairly quick so I recommend moderate poundage. Love the athletic and straightforward routine that will burn a ton of calories.  Lindsi provides some rest breaks and great pointers and of course motivation right when you need it. I received this dvd to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment