Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Whole Foods Earth Friendly Products For All Your New Year’s Resolutions


It is a new year and its time for resolutions! Whether you are resolving to eat better, live healthier, live greener, or to take better care of yourself - Whole Foods has the answer! They carry a huge variety of healthy, natural, organic, and earth friendly products. This year I am resolving to use more organic products and to live a little greener. Every little bit and every product we use can really add up to a healthier less toxic life. From our foods, our hygiene products, even the clothes we wear- we can reduce our carbon footprint one fabulous product at a time with the help of Whole Foods. Keep reading to learn about a few of my favorite products from Whole Foods that are helping me stick my healthy living resolution!



Whole Foods Market 100% Organic Lip Balm Trio: Im a lip balm junkie so when I saw this fab trio, I knew I must try it. They go on smooth, are non-greasy, and have a light taste & scent that is irresistible. They contain three botanical butters  (shea butter, cupuacu butter and cocoa butter) and five nourishing oils (coconut oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, hempseed oil and olive oil), making the balms super moisturizing! These butters & oils helps protect lips and keeps them soft and moisturized for hours at a time. Flavors include Sweet Valencia Orange Cranberry, Brown Sugar Vanilla and Sweet Peppermint. I love them all but am partial to the yummy Sugar Vanilla. Makes a great gift for yourself or for anyone that loves a good lip balm. Love that they are organic!

Threads 4 Thought Fleece Legging Starburst Blackberry Combo: Threads 4 Thought commits to using organically grown cotton, which doesn’t use harmful skin irritating insecticides or pesticides. they also DO NOT use GMO seeds in their cotton growing process. The company also uses recycled polyester, turning plastic bottles into fashion rather than waste-which is SO cool! We use way too many plastic bottles so I love seeing we can use them for something rather than just filling our landfills. Even better, Threads 4 Thought advocates for peace and environmental friendliness while giving back a portion of proceeds to the International Rescue Committee (IRC) and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). The leggings come in some really cute prints and are perfect for dressing up or dressing down. Love how versatile these fun, earth friendly leggings are!




Yellow 108 Infinity Scarf:  Perfect for the cold winter months and cool fall  months the Yellow 108 Infinity Scarf is super trendy, super comfy, and super functional. Yellow 108 is a Los Angeles based headwear company that specializes in sustainable accessories and hats made of salvaged materials from eco textile factories. SO cool! I love how creative the company is and that it uses fabric remnants that would otherwise be discarded to create fabulous accessories. The Infinity Scarf is made with 100 percent upcycled, salvaged cotton, creating a product beautifully unique and a “limited edition” from season to season. Love how fashionable this earth friendly scarf is!

For More Information, Visit:
Whole Foods on the web
Whole Foods on Facebook 
Whole Foods on Twitter
Whole Foods on Pinterest


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment