Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Charles River Apparel Introduces Women's Fitness Pullover ~ Perfect for Those Cool Fall Workouts!


Charles River Apparel is a family-owned and operated business -LOVE supporting family businesses! They have been a  successful business for over a quarter century ’s experience. They offer a fun &  unique product mix of high quality, stylish apparel including polos, jackets, fleece, rainwear and performance activewear. Performance activewear catch your eye? Yes me too - being a fitness fanatic and all, I am always on the lookout for fun & functional fintess wear and am thrilled to tell you about my newest find: Charles Rivera Apparel Women's Fitness Pullover. Just in time for those cooler fall workouts and of course stylish enough for every day wear. Keep reading to learn more about this super cute piece:


The Charles River Apparel Women's Fitness Pullover is obviously super cute - right? But its also super functional. The fabric wicks, which is necessary for those sweat workouts, runs in the park, and even those rainy fall days. One of the features that I love best is the thumbholes! Im not exactly sure why, but I absolutely love thumbholes in my sports wear. They make running in the cold much more bearable when you can keep the majority of your hands warm but still have operable fingers to change the song on your iPod, grab a drink of water, or zip your jacket. 


The Moisture Wicking Technology in this piece is great and I love the 2-way stretch fabric - it really does make the fit just right and of course increases the comfort factor. The modern yoga-inspired styling makes this a great jacket for all your active wear and also casual wear. It is made of 92% polyester/8% spandex jersey knit and features a quarter zip design with black zipper, self fabric stand-up collar and princess seams. Extra-long sleeves include thumbholes for style and to keep sleeves in place. Slight dropped tail hem for extra coverage. 

The Women's Fitness Pullover is available in black, purple, and fuchsia and comes in women's sizes XXS–2XL!
For More Information, Visit: 
Charles River Apparel 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete