Sunday, October 11, 2015

BzzAgent Presents Kozy Shacks NEW Indulgent Recipe Puddings


I LOVE Kozy Shack rice pudding so when I saw that they had a new line of Indulgent Puddings I was intrigued. I had the opportunity to try via BzzAgent! The yummy flavor varieties (listed below) are enticing enough on their own, but knowing that they’re made with simple, premium ingredients like cream and real sugar makes them a delicious alternative to the other brands you will see in the stores! The rich taste and creamy texture of this thick pudding is just what you’re looking for Keep reading to hear my thoughts. 

The new Indulgent line includes: Salted Caramel, Chocolate Truffle, Vanilla Bean and Dark Chocolate flavors. I found mine at my local Fry's (though they did not have the Vanilla Bean variety). We tried the Dark Chocolate and the Chocolate Truffle varieties. The puddings are very rich & creamy and thicker than many puddings I have tried. The kids loved them and I will be getting them again for them because 1) I like the brand 2) the kids really like them and 3) natural ingredient list compared to other pudding brands. HELLO shelf stable pudding -no thank you. Kozy Shack is found in the dairy case, not the pantry section. 

The fat content is too high for me to indulge in these very often but for the active kiddos that need dairy & fat in their diet - this is the perfect after dinner treat. The hubby also enjoyed both varieties.


For More Information, Visit:
Kozy Shack on the Web 
The Bzzagent website

 Visit Me On: 

Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment