Thursday, October 22, 2015

Oil & Vinegar: OVER 50 On-Tap Infused and Exotic Oils & Vinegars



Some of my recipe staples include oils & vinegars. I LOVE infused olive oils and flavored vinegars but they are not always easy to find. Well look no further than Oil & Vinegar. You can order online or if you near Phoenix, AZ you can stop on by their impressive store. They are nestled near Phoenix in the Chandler Fashion Center, Oil & Vinegar offers more than 50 on-tap infused and exotic oils and vinegars. The oils come from all corners of the globe, from Africa to America and turn run-of-the-mill marinades into masterful flavor additions for any meal. The gorgeous and impressive store carries a variety of oils and vinegars on-tap, complimented by a vast selection of gourmet food items and culinary accessories. I am in love with this store and thankful that it is near me! My clean eating recipes call for a lot of olive oil & vinegar and plain oil & vinegars get boring quickly. With all of the amazing varieties of infusions my recipes get revived and my chicken, salads, pork, and more all get amazing flavor without the added guilt of salty seasonings or creamy sauces. All the flavor and none of the guilt. Check the website for an Oil&Vinegar near your!


Seriously dont let the its name fool you: Oil & Vinegar offers so much more. Their dry rubs -- perfect for barbeque season -- use authentic flavors from the Middle East, Portugal and Texas. They have chutneys, spices, oils, vinegars, kitchen accessories, and so much more. But seriously the ON TAP oils are amazing!!!! I want to live in this store, I swear :)

A visit to Oil & Vinegar is an experience you will want to share with friends and family. Their helpful staff will take you on a culinary trip around the world and excite your taste buds along the way. Whether you are seeking that special ingredient for a recipe, appetizers to serve at the party, staples for your pantry, or a personalized gift for any occasion, you are sure to find it at Oil & Vinegar.

Their passion for, and knowledge of oils and vinegars is unrivaled and immediately apparent when you walk into a store or browse their website. With a vast (an impressive) collection of extra virgin and infused olive oils from countries around the world and freshly pressed grapeseed oil from Washington state, you will undoubtedly find an oil with the perfect flavor and characteristic for all of your recipes. Their amazing vinegars range from robust Italian Balsamics to fruit-infused dessert vinegars. Oils and vinegars are the ingredient that will set your food above the rest. They are perfect for the home cook and chef alike. From a flavor infused dressing to enriching soups and sauces, the staff can help you choose the perfect product. Come and taste for yourself!



They proudly offer only the finest quality products, imported mainly from international countries, produced by local farmers and artisan craftsmen. They are Passionate about Taste and enjoy sharing that passion by providing guests with the opportunity to taste nearly every product in the store before purchase! I love being able to sample the oils prior to buying, then I know I will get exactly what I am looking for and will love every bite.

For More Information, Visit: 
Oil & Vinegar on the web
Oil & Vinegar on Facebook
Oil & Vinegar on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment