Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Live Streaming Workout Review: Walking Into the Weekend with Todd Duncan


Live Streaming Fitness (LSF) is a super unique fitness resource for us home fitness exercisers. LSF offers LIVE CLASSES streamed from the internet right to your home computer, hotel room, office or smart device. You can view the LSF fitness library right from your computer, tablet, smart phone, or internet TV with the convenience of never leaving your home! The LSF website offers live daily classes or on demand videos any time. Keep reading to learn more.  Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of some fab LSF workouts. 
Walking Into the Weekend
Todd Duncan, 2015

Todd leads this 40 minute treadmill walking workout alone in a brick gym. You will need a treadmill & dumbbells for this routine.

After a warm up & stretch Todd moves into the walking routine. Every 3-4 minutes you will increase the incline & pace on your treadmill. You pyramid up in incline/ intensity and then back down. On the way down the pyramid Todd haws you walking with light dumbbells to increase the intensity. You conclude with a stretch.

I rate this a beginner routine. I actually do not have a treadmill but wanted a new walking routine and this fit the bill. Easy to follow & clear instruction make this a very doable routine. It was perfect for my Saturday morning after a late Friday night. I received this workout to review.

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment