Thursday, December 10, 2015

Life is Good is The Lifestyle Brand Spreading the Power of Optimism


Life is Good is a company founded by two brothers. They started selling shirts in their van and eventually recalled their mothers positive outlook and that indeed "Life is Good" and from there their business thrived! And after all, life IS good! Their awesome line of clothing is a positive message in a sometimes negative world. the Life is Good community shares one simple, unifying mission: to spread the power of optimism. Here is a hot item to add to your holiday shopping list. Life is Good is on my holiday hot list because of comfort, their positive message, and quality. I love the positive message, super cute graphic, and always great fit.


I had the pleasure of reviewing the super soft, super comfy, super cute & cozy Women's Hello Sunshine Long Sleeve Pullover Sleep Hoodie. This hoodie is SO comfortable it is amazing to sleep in but is cute enough to wear out and about. Lets face it, lazy weekend and dont want to change out of jammies type of days happen. In this cute & stylish top no-one will know your secret. Honestly it looks like a regular top so you can wear it all day long. The fabric is SO SOFT!!!! You wont want to take it off. I love the saying, bright & cheery and of course the fit is perfect! 


I have my eye on their Women's Sherpa Hoodie. It looks super cozy, has a full zip up front, a nice flattering contoured body seams with cover stitch detail and includes a forward seam pockets. The trademark Life Is Good® label is centered over side seam at bottom hem. Check it out, super comfy right? Perfect for our winters here and I love the hoodie.



For More Information, Visit: 
Life is Good on the web
Life is Good on Twitter
Life is Good on Facebook
Life is Good on Instagram


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment