Wednesday, May 18, 2016

GourmetGiftBaskets.com: Gift Options for All the Dads & Grads on Your List


As I was looking for Mothers Day gifts this year I remembered GourmetGiftBaskets.com and of course found the perfect gifts for all the mothers in my life: mom, grandma, mother in law - GourmetGiftBaskets.com had me covered! From fruits, chocolates, wine, spa baskets - to more, GourmetGiftBaskets.com has something for everyone on your list. Mothers Day has come & gone and Fathers Day and graduations are upon us. Looking for something special for you dad, grandpa, or a graduate on your list? Keep reading to learn more. Shop by holiday, occasion, price, type of basket and more! All GourmetGiftBaskets.com baskets are made of the highest quality products, and the top notch customer service is reminiscent of a small family owned business. 



I had the pleasure of reviewing the Mothers Day Delight. I chose this because I couldnt decide between healthy & indulgent. This gift box contains the best of both worlds! One box of dried fruit & nuts and one box of gourmet chocolate truffles. My mom said the truffles were amazing. They are slow-melting and handcrafted by artisans. The gourmet extra-fancy dried fruits, and a variety of premium nuts are a great healthy snack that anyone will love. Perfect for moms, dads and grads!

On my radar for Fathers Day is the Gourmet Meat & Cheese Sampler - Deluxe. Perfect for any dad! I know my dad would love this! Full of  artisan meats, cheeses and crackers. From applewood smoked garlic summer sausage, to slow smoked pepperoni, to four types of gourmet cheese, this is the perfect gift to send to any dad, grandpa, or special guy in your life. If youre lucky, dad will share with you!



Even if you are looking for last minute gift baskets, they have you covered. Their Nationwide Network Ensures Same Day Gift Delivery. They have an amazing network of high-quality Flower and Gift Shops and are able to provide you with gift baskets delivered the day you order. Their same day gift delivery is available on certain standard gift baskets ordered before 1 pm EST. 






For More Information, Visit: 
GourmetGiftBaskets.com on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment