Monday, September 19, 2016

Got Stinky Gym Clothes? Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator is a MUST Have


I recently had the pleasure of reviewing Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator. When the package arrived, I thought I would be funny and offer the samples to my teenage nieces. Well jokes on me, they were excited. They have used it before and proclaimed that it was their favorite detergent. They said it really does remove odor and they love the smell. So I gave them the samples & went on my way to the store to buy some more for me....Turns out, they were right! It is PERFECT for my exercise clothes and really do remove odor from your clothes, even T-shirts, that tend to hold on to that sweaty smell. Well not with Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator. 



For all you gym junkies, DVD fanatics, and anyone with a summer sweat - give Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator a try with your normal laundry soap to up the freshness, leave a fresh smell, and remove funky odors. It is already triple digits here in the desert so this really is a must in my house. With funky teens (ha), an active young one, and my husband & I with our sweaty gym clothes, I am so glad I found this!

Use NEW Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator with your detergent to eliminate – not just mask – the TOUGHEST laundry odors in just one wash. NOW with 3x more freshening power! Give it one try and you will also be a convert. I didnt just take my nieces word for it, I also tested and I do agree, it really works.


Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator is a laundry aid that works in the washer with detergents to eliminate odors such as sweat, cooking oil, grease, motor oil, pet smells, garden dirt & grime, and even mildew from virtually any washable fabric. While detergents clean the soils Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator cleans away odors that get trapped in fabrics. You really do need both. One for cleaning and one for odor removal.

Use Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator in any of your laundry loads with odors that can be hard to remove with detergent alone. These loads often include items such as work uniforms or clothes, sports or fitness clothing, cooking towels, T-shirts, towels, or restaurant uniforms.

For More Information, Visit:
Save $2 on Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator now!


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment