Tuesday, February 14, 2017

LEAP Organic Smoothies: Super Easy & Delicious Smoothie & Bowl Mixers ~ No Refrigeration Required



LEAP Organic Smoothies are my new fav breakfast! I have been wanting to try smoothie bowls forever but just never got around to getting all the ingredients together- with LEAP you dont have to worry - their sealed smoothie pouches are full of amazing ingredients and they are super easy to make. Just a minute in the blender or shaker cup and you have everything you need to power your day. Great tasting, super convenient, and you only need beverage of your choice or yogurt to mix up an amazing meal. They do not need refrigeration so they are perfect for travel or to keep in your desk drawer. Keep reading to learn all about their smoothie and smoothie bowl mixes.



 Step away from the junk food and choose a full day’s servings of fruits & veggies in one super easy to mix smoothie instead! LEAP Organic Smoothies are available in three delightful flavors, shake it with water or your favorite nut milk, and enjoy! These smoothies are the easiest, no-mess way to get more healthy fruits & vegetables into your diet. Perfect to enjoy at home, the office, or when traveling - they can be tucked into a desk drawer, laptop bag or carry-on with ease! I love how easy they are to use and store. 



LEAP Smoothies come in individual packets that can be taken with you on-the-go for a quick & healthy meal. LEAP Organic Smoothies are available in 3 flavors, including Red Power, Green Revive, Blue Zeal, and a Discovery Pack, which comes with all three. They even have a buy one get one free offer on their website -check it out quick before the deal is gone. 




LEAP Instant Smoothie Bowl powders provide four servings of fruits and vegetables and as much as 10g of pure plant protein. Simply mix, shake, or blend LEAP into four to eight ounces of water, yogurt, or any milk alternative to create a great tasting smoothie bowl base that is brimming with potent superfoods like kale, goji berries, chlorella, pomegranate, lucuma, and more.



Even my husband loves these and he is not a fan of "health food!" So you know they taste great. I enjoyed all of the smoothie & smoothie bowl varieties that I had the pleasure of reviewing. They are perfect to take with me on our out of town weekends because they dont require refrigeration and it saves me from eating take out in the mornings.


Get creative with your LEAP smoothie or bowl and add in some of your favorites- nut butter, nuts, coconut flakes, dried berries, fresh fruit, granola- you name it and you can add it. Make it your own and fill up while you fuel up. They are packed with so many delicious super foods- you wont know how you lived without them for so long. 


For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment