Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Kayo Concentrated Slimming Serum ~ Goodbye Cellulite!

Its getting to be that time of the year where we will all be sporting shorts and soon enough swimsuits. Let Kayo Concentrated Slimming Serum help you smooth out the appearance of cellulite! This award winning serum is specially formulated to help provide firmer, tighter looking skin for an overall slimmer look. This refining treatment serum helps smooth and firm to reduce the appearance of cellulite with its powerful blend of firming ingredients. A botanical Firming Complex, plus Hyaluronic Acid and Kayo’s Omega Oil Blend and Superfruit Blend help to deliver extreme hydration to firm and smooth the skin to improve skin elasticity. Keep reading to learn why it is the winner of the 2016 Shape Beauty Award!

This serum absorbs quickly and is fragrance free so you can feel confident using it any time of day. It can be used seamlessly layered under your favorite beauty products, sunblock, lotion and more - discreetly enhancing your natural beauty.   
I just received a sample to review and have started using it - gotta get ready for my upcoming beach vacation. I can use all the help I can get, along with watching my diet and doing my workouts, I look forward to the results on my booty and thighs. Squats can only do so much! I like that it is fragrance free and goes on smoothly. It is non-greasy so you can rest easy that it wont stain your clothing.

It is super easy to use and smooths on quickly. Instructions for Use: Spot treat daily on problems areas such as thighs, buttock, arms, or under neck. Specially formulated to work beautifully under Kayo's The Body Beautiful Crème. It dries clear and dries quickly so you dont have to spend a lot of time applying it or waiting for it to dry. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. 

For More Information, Visit:
Kayo on the web
Kayo on Instagram
Kayo Better Body on Facebook
Kayo Better Body on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment