Monday, May 7, 2018

REVIEW: Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30 Minutes to Fitness: Plateau Busters


30 Minutes to Fitness: Plateau Busters
Kelly Coffey-Meyer, 2012

This DVD has 2 thirty minute aerobic weight training styles routines on it. Kelly works out with 3 backgrounders, one showing modifications. You will only need dumbbells for these routines. The DVD also contains plenty of premixes, bonus workouts, and a separate stretch segment.

Workout One: After a warm up you perform the following circuit 2 times: step squats & overhead press, short lunges & flys, air jacks, jacks, side lunge & lat raise, plie & bi curl, floor touch knee hops, knee repeaters, lunge & punch, & weighted stir the pot.

Workout Two: After a warm up you perform the following circuit 2 times: squat & front raise, static side lunges & row, balance knee hops, pendulums, deadlift & upright row, dip & bi curl, plyo runners lunge switches, step out to weighted jabs, & weighted torso twists.

I rate these higher intermediate routines. I love this style of training: moderate to heavier dumbbells used in compound moves that get your heart rate up & cardio intervals to keep it soaring! As always, Kelly is an excellent instructor, with fun, innovate exercises and great cuing. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
CoffeyFit on the web
CoffeyFit on Facebook
CoffeyFit on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment