Friday, June 22, 2018

Efficient Workouts: Upper Body + Cardio/ Lower Body + Cardio


I am a big fan of workouts that include both cardio & strength work. I am an even bigger fan when they are splits that include cardio! Interval training including both strength & cardio is one of the most effective ways to train. When you split up your muscle groups you can do these types of workouts every day! Here are a list of some great Upper Body + Cardio/ Lower Body + Cardio workout DVDs.

Heres a list of some splits that include cardio:


Visit Me On: 
My SparkleTiaraSparkle Etsy Shop
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Lindsey Lu on Pinterest




I received samples of some of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment