Super excited to tell you about Nui Foods, a new company offering a variety of low carb and gluten free cookies containing only two grams of sugar per serving!!! They are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet cravings on-the-go. Each package contains two generously sized soft & delicious cookies. With only 1-2 grams of sugar and 1-4 grams of net carbs- these are great for so many diet plans out there. Gluten free, low sugar, low carb, keto - check!
These delicious, soft cookies are non GMO, Gluten Free, contain NO artificial sweeteners and they are Ketogenic Diet friendly. My husband, mom, & I all enjoyed these on our recent vacation. I seriously love all of the flavor options and will definitely be getting more of these. They taste almost like a fresh baked cookie. The cookies come in four unique flavors including:
- Peanut Butter Cookie (Fan Favorite!): Includes 2g of sugar and 4g of net carbs.
- Snickerdoodle Cookie: Includes 1g of sugar and 1g of net carbs.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: Includes 1g of sugar and 3g of net carbs.
- Double Chocolate Cookie: Includes 1g of sugar and 3g of net carbs.
Nui Foods cookies are the perfect treat to help people fight their sugar cravings by providing them with a gateway to make a healthier lifestyle change in favor of a low carb and low sugar diet. All varieties of Nui cookies have NO artificial sweeteners, are Ketogenic Diet friendly, and are Non GMO, Gluten Free, and have no artificial sweeteners.
- Honestly Sweet: Nui cookies are naturally sweetened with Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract, which do not raise blood sugar or insulin levels.
- Flavorful Energy: Nui cookies are rich in grass-fed butter, coconut oil and MCT oil offering a burst of flavor and energy.
- Gluten Free Indulgence: Nui uses a secret blend of almond and coconut flavors packed with 6G of protein.
For More Information, Visit:
Nui Foods on the web
Nui Foods on Facebook
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.