Saturday, July 27, 2013

Frontera Wines & BzzAgent

Frontera Wine is a heart healthy way to get in your antioxidants. A glass of Frontera red wine a few times a week is great for your heart! I had the opportunity to join the Frontera Wines Bzz Campaign and I am so happy I did.


Randomly enough, I have always been a huge fan of Chilean wines so I am excited to discover how delicious Frontera wines are! And they are affordable. Tastes expensive but is not! Great for me as I dont want to spend a ton of money on a bottle of wine.

Frontera, The best-selling chilean wine in the world has its presence on more than 120 countries around the globe.
Frontera wines are born in Chile’s beautiful Central Valley, a winemaking paradise where the vineyards are protected by four natural frontiers:
South: the awesome glaciers.
North: the arid Atacama Desert.
East: the majestic Andes Mountain range.
West: the immense Pacific Ocean.
Frontera takes Chile’s essence to the world in each of its delicious wines. Frontera… Chile in a glass.


For More Information, Visit:
Frontera Wines on the Web 
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment